Now more than ever, our business, professional and personal lives are stored on our digital devices.
That presentation that will make or break your business, your wedding photo shoot, your first uncertain steps, vacations, birthdays, graduations, that school job you've been dragging on all night for, can all be gone in the blink of an eye.
- Our data recovery assessment is FREE, and you only pay when we restore your data.
- In most cases, we recover data from failed hard drives and other storage devices without disassembling them.
- Our data recovery specialists are HIPAA-trained and certified to securely manage your sensitive data.
- We are working hard to recover your data with a high probability of success.
The subset of devices we restore are:
- Internal/external computer hard drives, solid state drives (SSDs), including NVMe SSDs.
- RAID-1, RAID 1+0, RAID-5 RAID-6 and SAN storage arrays, Drobo, Dell PowerEdge PERC, HP Proliant, Lenovo ThinkSystems, ThinkCenter, Buffalo NAS, custom RAID servers, and all other networked storage
- (NAS) Apple Mac Fusion Drive.
- USB flash drives
- Secure Digital (SD/USD/XQD cards)
- Apple iPhone
- memory cards , including Error 14, water/liquid damage.
- Android phones
- Microsoft surface
- All operating systems and file systems, including virtual machines
- Compact Flash (CF)
- If it stores data, it is most likely
For details please call the phone number. (we only speak English).