Orthopedic leather shoes for children.
- Arch support; Optimal fixation;
- Correction and prevention;
- Anti-shock sole; Velcro closure;
- Cool design; 100% Leather;
- Made in Turkey
Delivery across America.
Only leather is used in the production of orthopedic shoes.
When sewing the outer part of the boot, veal or lamb leather, lamb leather, goat leather (chevro) is used.
In such shoes, the child's feet feel comfortable.
All shoes are handmade by the factory's craftsmen.
Children's orthopedic shoes at First Clozet are primarily preventive.
The main task of such shoes is the prevention of pathology and the proper formation of the foot.
An important advantage of this shoe is the presence of a glued orthopedic multi-layer insole, the purpose of which is to prevent flat feet and relieve leg fatigue when walking.
The shoes in the First Clozet online store have a high, moderately stiff back (heel) and a special insole with a soft arch support, which is a cushion for supporting the arch of the foot.
Due to the physical properties of the material, the “anti-shock” sole system is able to absorb and instantly transfer pressure from one part of the sole to another.
Traditional anti-shock footwear consists of the following parts:
- A rigid foundation, on the heel part, which absorbs the main impact of the sole on the ground; Technogel is able to evenly distribute the impact force over the entire surface
- of the sole; A rigid foundation in the nose of the shoe; To avoid pressure of the sole
- into the inside, an
- unconventional “oblique” heel shape is often used.