A specialist is required to dismantle cars Permanent/stable work, 5-6 days a week.
Southern New Jersey, 30 minutes from Philadelphia. 1 hour from Brooklyn
We will help you with the provision of housing (good conditions)
The availability of tools is desirable
Tel: 646- 673-5889
Automotive Mechanic/Dismantler - indoors on lift (Lumberton)
Cars and Parts Hub
1807 Route 38
Lumberton, NJ 08048
Pay and Benefits
$600.00 - $1,000.00 per week
We are looking permanent Dismantler position to our Team.
The Dismantler is responsible for properly removing all high-quality auto parts and usable core parts in a safe, efficient, and proper manner. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who must work in a fast-paced environment, hardworking, dedicated automotive dismantler who can successfully meet production quote. Excellent at this position you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, have hands-on automotive repair experience with a knowledge of automobiles.
Essential Job Duties:
- Dismantle vehicles within the suggested time constraints in a safety conscious manner.
- Label and tag parts to be placed into stock.
- Check the quality and product type of the parts.
- Must own and maintain all the tools necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to commit to 08048 zip
- Experience: Must have hands-on automotive repair experience.
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have a basic understanding of the function of each part of a vehicle. Must use hand tools, air tools, and torches.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Sits, stands, bends, and moves intermittently. Subject to intense physical labor and repetitive lifting. Must be able to lift at least 75lbs. Must be able to work outside in various types of weather. Works with hydraulic oils, motor oils, antifreeze, and diesel fuels.