- Experience is a plus, but we can train the right person
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work Mon-FRi 7am-5pm
- Coordinate the movement of heavy haul loads, including obtaining required permits, routing, scheduling, and communicating with drivers and clients.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain frequent communication with drivers to ensure that they are operating safely and within compliance to regulations.
- Manage customer relationships and provide timely updates on load status and delivery.
Salary based on experience.
For more details or to schedule and interview, please call/text.
- Without experience