IOGRU is a leading national provider of next-generation greenhouse automation and control systems and is currently looking for qualified candidates for the positions of Cable Technician, Electrician, Low Voltage Installer-Technician.
We have projects across the U.S., and being able to travel is a must.
- Laying, testing and testing low-voltage wires.
- Ability to understand and read drawings, technical notes and other technical documentation.
- Cabling in a commercial environment
Experience with EMT Conduit is a plus
A great advantage is experience with process control/automation systems.
- More than 1 year of experience in commercial cabling.
- The desire to grow up the career ladder.
- Opportunity to work on stairs.
Valid driving license and ability to drive
The opportunity to work on business trips;
The ability to lift weights up to 50 lbs
We offer career development to each of our employees, where they choose which direction they want to grow in.
If you have any questions, please send your resume by email.