Work experience is welcome, but not required, we will teach you everything.
Knowledge of Russian/English is required! The right to work on a check or own LLC
The candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (oral, listening)
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be friendly
- Ability to work with doctors and patients.
- Filling out prescriptions at the request of patients and doctors on a daily basis.
- Cleaning the production area at the end of the working day, including putting all drugs on site.
- Filling medicine vials/bottles into appropriate boxes at the end of each shift.
- Keeping track of inventory in the warehouse and informing the person responsible for ordering drugs when stocks for a particular drug are running out.
- Garbage disposal when bags are full, both during the shift and at the end of the shift.
- Mark X on all drugs after opening them and make sure there are no empty boxes/bottles on the shelves.
- Shelves where medicines are located should be cleaned every two weeks.
- The floors should be washed once a week, and the room is cleaned daily at the end of each shift.
Working hours: Mon-Thu, 11 am to 7 pm.
- Full time
- Without experience