DEDICATED ROUTE FOR EVERYDAY DRIVING6 DAYS A WEEK, 10 HOURS A DAY10-99 WORKMUST HAVE US DRIVER'S LICENSE / WORK PERMIT/ AND INSURANCECALL USWEST COAST HR 310-844-6909EAST COAST HR 802-242-2646MID WEST HR 802-24 More..
Constant cargo 24/7 support, 365 days a year Finding goods at competitive prices Payment control from brokers An experienced manager will select a Dispatcher for you according to your requirements who will be f More..
The company provides only new and serviceable vehicles, cars are equipped with autonomous heaters and a bed. Requirements:
Knowledge of English is required
Own LLC or Corporation, SSN
The ability to dr More..
$1200 - $1500
In a week
Requirements: SSN Green card or USA passport required! (We go to Canada) Driver's license and the desire to work The car is in good condition, webasto (heating) and a full bed are installed!
$4000 - $12000
A fair price in accordance with the realities of the market! Large Straight Team - $7000-$12,000 Small straight Team - $6000-$10,000 Sprinters Team - $4000-$6000 Solo/Strong solo - depends on many factors. Cont More..
Released 20 December 2022
Oskar Ex Inc invites you!
CDL-A driver on the best conditions!
Work all over the US
Dispatching+24/7 support, we work only with the best dispatchers!
Individual approach to every dri More..
We offer fruitful cooperation to drivers with their own truck (Large/Small-Straight truck, Cargo Van, Sprinter)! Conditions:
Mobile app for convenience. Cargo board right in the app. 24/7 dispatch support. More..
Released 20 September 2022
Alpine Express is a team of professional dispatchers with more than 12 years of experience in logistics specializing in Expedite transportation. We work with top US brokers, use more than five cargo search pla More..
The school is looking for a driver 5 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. Pick up children from other schools and bring them to us. Working on a school van. Payment is $17 per hour. Requirements: A Pennsylvania drive More..
A Houston-based logistics and dispatch company, TX is looking for owner-operators across the US! We offer:
Timely payments once a week or the next day. 24/7 driver support. Competitive pay.
The driver is required to have a legal status, a regular driver's license, and a desire to work and earn money. Strictly 25 years old. We travel all over America. Pay once a week. Call for more details.
Logistics Systems dispatching company is looking for Drivers and Owner Operators to join its team. Drivers are needed for a 16ft Box Truck. Requirements:
Legal Status (Green Card, Work Wuthorization, Citize More..
We deliver goods across the US and Canada. Work experience is welcome but not required!
No CDL required!!! Car parking at the driver's choice (parking is available). All cars are equipped for long trips (sl More..
With experience driving commercial vehicles, not CDL. The company provides only new and serviceable vehicles. Requirements: You need a minimum knowledge of English, age 26+, your own LLC or Corporation, the ab More..
Released 17 September 2021
We invite drivers to Cargo Van (Sprinter/Ram) /Box truck We deliver goods across the US and Canada. Work experience is welcome but not required:
No CDL required!!! Car parking at the driver's choice (parkin More..
What do you need to know about working on a Sprinter Van?
Working on a Sprinter Van involves understanding its mechanics, maintenance requirements, and legal considerations specific to different regions like New York and California. Here are some important points to consider:
- Mechanics and Maintenance:
- Familiarize yourself with the Sprinter Van's engine, transmission, electrical system, and other components. Obtain technical manuals and diagnostic tools for troubleshooting.
- Regularly inspect and service the vehicle, including oil changes, filter replacements, tire rotations, brake inspections, and fluid level checks.
- Stay updated with the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule and adhere to it to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Legal Considerations:
- Obtain the necessary licenses and permits required to operate a Sprinter Van as a business in New York and California. Contact the respective state's Department of Motor Vehicles or transportation authorities for specific requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the regulations regarding commercial vehicle inspections, emissions testing, and safety standards in both states.
- Comply with any weight restrictions, load decrement regulations, or special permits necessary for carrying specific types of cargo or equipment.
- Environmental Regulations:
- Be aware of California's stringent emission standards. Sprinter Vans in California may need to comply with the state's emission regulations, such as the California Air Resources Board (CARB) requirements.
- Stay updated with New York's emission standards and any local regulations related to clean air initiatives and vehicle emission inspections.
- Safety Considerations:
- Ensure the Sprinter Van is equipped with necessary safety features such as functioning seat belts, airbags, fire extinguishers, and reflective warning triangles.
- Comply with state regulations regarding driver qualifications, logbook requirements, and vehicle inspections.
- Maintain a safe driving record and follow all traffic laws and regulations to prevent accidents and violations.
- Specialized Conversions (if applicable):
- If you're working on customized or converted Sprinter Vans, familiarize yourself with the specific modifications and equipment installed.
- Understand the electrical systems, plumbing, insulation, and interior components to be able to troubleshoot and perform repairs as needed.
Remember that regulations and requirements may change over time, so it's essential to stay informed by regularly checking official sources such as the respective state's DMV or transportation department websites for the most up-to-date information.
What is the Sprinter Van driver's salary?
The salary of a Sprinter Van driver can vary significantly depending on various factors such as location, experience, company size, job responsibilities, and whether the driver is an owner-operator or an employee. Additionally, market conditions and demand for delivery services can also influence wages.
While it is possible for some Sprinter Van drivers to earn around $2,000 per week or more in certain situations, it is important to note that this figure is not a standard or guaranteed salary. Some drivers may earn less than that, especially when starting out or working for smaller companies. Additionally, expenses such as fuel, maintenance, insurance, and taxes need to be considered when assessing actual take-home pay.
To get a more accurate and up-to-date understanding of Sprinter Van driver salaries in your specific area, it is recommended to research job listings, speak with local drivers or industry professionals, or contact relevant delivery companies for their salary and compensation packages.